Monday, April 20, 2009

My final test week eve~

In my study week, I have experienced a worst water shortage period.
5 days ad and more to come...the longest i hav experienced~
the authorities really noob...they only sent a truck to bring us water...
The weter is very dirty & nw have make my old wound near my right ear infected again...
I dun neo is it really infected but i can feel the pain nw...hopefully is not,
if really is then i hope the inflammation come after all my exam hav finish...haiz~
I hav told myself not to mumbling too much about UMP water shortage cos its a often issue
but nw i hav lose patience ad cause this make me sick...

Again, I dun prepare well during my study week...
I managed study all i nd to study but im not sure i hav memorized o not
tonite, im burning the midnight oil to study...
but weird, this time i dun feel anxious for my exam...

something happen tonite tat i hav considers it as coincident...
my hometown friends text me sum encouraging sms more than usual
like knowing i hav exam nx morning~~thk all...
1 of them told me
"stressed is just like desserts if U can reverse"...
lolx...i like tis sentence...

Hopefully this time i will do better than last sem...
Exam= 70% hardwork + 30% luck
I will try my best on the 70% so God pls giv me the 30%...
last night,My mum phone&remind me to pray before go to exam
I dun neo go where to pray at here so i jz pose this...haha
4.40am...better i go to sleep lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment