2day, my classmate ask me about convert of religion.
im a buddhism. but i also pray for indian god, go to church, chinese temple& thai temple.
But I never going into mosque& pray.
They ask me can I accept Islam o not...
I say I can cause i believe to all the good religion but i may not follow to all rules if i convert~
1st i dun wan puasa- if i give my commitment i think i still can do it~
2nd i dun like praying for so many times in 1 day-cause I believe praying is jz an acting to show.
when u going to work in future, it is also impossible to do so cause boss wont allow, idle time is a waste la~ en shariXXX teaching me 1...lolz
3rd i cant accept jz praying for jz only 1 god-cause I also accept other good religion.
( i dun aim at any religion, sorry if im wrong& sorry if i make u dun feel good )
My chinese friend always laught at me, say im like a malay cause I dun like pork.
but i dun think i can be~~
I had went to sunday school in a temple that base on buddhism teaching,
when im still in primary school years.
How many years i stay there i forgot ad~
But i have learn sumthing there
N i will never forget.
what i have learn there make how i behave now.
I won't fully folo to the religion rules.
But i make rules to myself N it is my bottom line.
bottom line-wat i believe n do
-Human cant be prefect so dun too remorse when u wrong as long as u willing to change
-Human cant cantrol his fate but must hardworking;my monther always tell me 70% is hardwork & 30% is luck. so to her~if i wont get 70 above in exam tat mean im lazy...ZZZ
-Human not a saint so no need too kind to everyone as long as u dun hurt them.
-never try drug
-try to be honest
-its too many and i lazy to list out ad....
nearly 4 am loooooo
hmm..
ReplyDeleteits good if u have d interest 2 learn abt other religions practices.. b flexible.. as long as u believe in ur God n practice good lifestyle, it's more than enuf.. :)